Theamtic Area details
Youth Development and Employability
- Capacity building of youth on leadership skills including life skills constituting of critical thinking and problem solving, creativity and innovation, communication, self-awareness and confidence, personal management, and interpersonal skills.
- Behavior changes initiatives to build resilience against extremism, violence, and conflict and promoting peace, conflict management and democratic values.
- Cultural understanding, diversity, pluralism, empathy and social cooperation and cohesion.
- Enhancing thematic learning of youth on constitutionalism, good governance, rule of law and social accountability.
- Providing opportunities of internship and volunteerism to youth to understand social initiatives for sustainable development in country.