Theamtic Area details
Child Protection and Child Rights Governance
- Eliminate all harmful practices against children, such as early and forced marriage, child labour, child trafficking.
- To ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to development and effective learning outcomes.
- To ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care, and pre-primary so that they are ready for primary education.
- Meaningful and child-led participation in decision making that impacts their lives and wellbeing.
- To ensure child-safe and child-friendly society.
- To recognise children’s right to play.