Theamtic Area details
Combatting Transnational Organized Crime
- Collaborating with relevant state departments:
- To control and combat transnational organized crimes such as Trafficking in Persons, Especially of Women and Children; the Smuggling of Migrants by Land, Sea, and Air; and the Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking of Drugs and Firearms.
- On developing and amending of domestic criminal offences (participation in an organized criminal group, money laundering, corruption, and obstruction of justice).
- The adoption of new and frameworks for extradition, mutual legal assistance, and law enforcement cooperation.
- And the promotion of training, collaboration, coordination and providing technical assistance for building or upgrading the necessary capacity of national authorities. • Localising the global efforts to combat the transnational organized crimes through partnership and collaboration.